Catch up on the latest ideas and information in health care fundraising!
Listen & learn from sessions recorded at the AHP International Conference
The AHP Online Conference Learning Center has just been updated with more than 40 new sessions recorded at the AHP Annual International Conference in Atlanta.
You’ll want to take advantage of the opportunity to learn from top fundraising experts about key issues and strategies in health care development.
AHP makes these recorded sessions available so you have the chance to gain valuable professional development on your own schedule. Even earn CFRE points! It’s a cost-effective, convenient and flexible way to learn.
See the full list of recorded sessions.
For more information, please select one of the options below.
About the AHP Online Conference Learning Center: · How it works · List of recorded sessions· Try it for free· Flexible options
· How to order
· What it costs
Additional information:· How to listen to the recordings· Technical support· Handouts· CFREs
Once you’ve purchased access to the recordings, you can listen to any (or all) of the recorded sessions, anytime and anywhere you want.
(Note: If you were a power package registrant at the 46th AHP Annual International Conference in Altanta, you receive unlimited on-demand access to the recorded sessions. Check your email for login information sent to you directly from MultiView).
Each session includes a professional recording of the AHP speaker as well as his or her PowerPoint slides. The slides are synched to the presentation so you can watch as you listen.
Details about how to order are below.
Recorded sessions are available in all six conference tracks: Annual Giving, Major Gifts, Capital Campaigns & Planned Giving, Executive Leadership, Foundation Management and Current & Emerging Practices.
Each session features top fundraising experts discussing key issues and strategies in health care development. Click below to see a list of session titles and speakers. You can access the recordings for your own professional development or for learning as a team.
Recordings from the 2012 International Conference (Atlanta)>>
Recordings from the 2011 International Conference (Boston) >>
Recordings from the 2010 International Conference (San Antonio) >>
Each of the recorded sessions includes a five-minute preview so you can try it for free! Experience for yourself how listening to the speaker’s presentation, while watching the PowerPoint slides, is a convenient and quick way to get ideas to use in your organization’s fundraising program.
Once you obtain access, you have many options for how and when to use the recorded sessions:
· Learn on your own – click on the recordings from your computer for valuable professional development on your own schedule.
· Learn as a team – call a meeting and gather your colleagues around to listen together as a group.
· Learn on-the-go – download the recordings to your iPod or phone and listen at the gym or on your commute.
Below are two examples of how your fellow health care fundraisers are using the recorded sessions for professional development:
"We provide regular opportunities for our staff, Trust Board members, and other philanthropy volunteers to come together to listen to the conference sessions. We discuss take-aways for our organization and what new initiatives might be feasible as a result of what we've learned. It’s a fantastic tool for both staff and volunteer development."
-- Pamela Puleo, FAHP, CFRE
Concord Hospital Trust
"There are always people who present at the AHP conference who I want to be sure to hear from. I download their session recordings to my iPod and listen on my way to work. It’s a very convenient way for me to learn. It’s how I completed the number of educational hours to retain my CFRE last year."
-- John Drake, CFRE
Irving Healthcare Foundation
The following are step-by-step instructions for how to order access to the conference recordings.
1. Go to the AHP Online Conference Learning Center and select the "event" you’d like to purchase from the Event List in the middle of the page or use the keyword search to look for sessions by topic or title.
2. Once you have selected a session it will open that sessions 5 minute free pre-view. To purchase the session just click on the shopping basket icon in the upper right hand corner of the presentation slides. Select the purchase option. (You can select the full conference bundle, individual session a la carte at the member or non-member rate).
3. Continue adding items to your shopping basket until you are ready to check out.
4. Then click on "Checkout." Tab and select the shopping basket. If you have not logged in you will be prompted to enter your login and password before being directed to the payment page where you will enter your credit card information and finish the payment process.
5. You will now have immediate access to all of the session recordings – see how to listen to the recordings for more details.
- If you were a power package registrant at the 46th AHP Annual International Conference in Atlanta, you receive unlimited on-demand access to the recorded sessions. Check your email for login information sent to you directly from MultiView
- If you’ve forgotten your MultiView username and password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
- If you do not already have one, create a username and password.
If you registered to attend the AHP International Conference in Atlanta as a Power Package registrant, your registration includes unlimited on-demand access to the conference recordings. A username and password will be sent to you via email from MultiView about four weeks after the conference ends which gives you unlimited access for you and your staff Take advantage of the opportunity to re-experience a session, to learn from a great speaker you may have missed, or to share the latest ideas and information with a colleague.
Get started >>
Even if you did not attend a AHP’s Annual International conference, you can purchase access to the conference recordings and catch up on the latest ideas and information.
The recordings are available as a bundle, which means you receive all of the conference recordings for one low price.
You’ll have unlimited access for you and your staff, to more than 40 recorded sessions in all six conference tracks. starting from the day of purchase
• AHP members: $495 all access
• Non-members: $595 all access
Access to these recordings is also available on an a la carte basis.
• AHP members: $29 per recording
• Non-members: $49 per recording
(Note: Sessions from the 2010 AHP International Conference in San Antonio only available on and a la carte basis)
1. After you go through the How to Order steps above, go to the AHP Online Conference Learning Center
2. Then click on the "My Account" tab on the top of the page then select “Log In” and enter your user name and password.
3. A list of all of the conference recordings you have full access to will appear.
4. Click on the “Watch Now” Audio icon to the right of the session title that you wish to begin listening to hear the presentation audio with synched PowerPoint.
5. To download the MP3 recording to your iPod or other player, click on the “My Downloads” tab and select the check box in the MP3 column for all titles that you wish to download, once you have selected all the titles that you wish to download, scroll down and click on the “download” button on the bottom left side of the screen.
If you require technical support, please contact Multiview at 1-888-711-1138, extension 241 (Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time). Or e-mail MultiviewMediaSupport@multiview.com
Note: Both Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox are supported. You will need the current version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. Please be sure that streaming media is allowed through your firewall and that the website (http://AHP.sclivelearningcenter.com) is an accepted site.
The speaker’s .PDF slides are synched to his or her presentation so you can watch as you listen.
If you’d like to download the .PDF slides as a handout, go to the AHP Resource Center and enter the title of the session into the "Browse the Online Library" search box. (You must first be logged in with your AHP username and password).
The .PDF handouts are available for downloading only if they were provided to AHP by the speakers.
Did you know that listening to the session recordings counts toward CFRE certification and re-certification points?For the 2012 AHP Annual International Conference (Atlanta) recordings, you can use the 2012 CFRE Point Tracker . Learn more about Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) certification.